WHY WORK WITH AN ARCHITECT:
Architects should be sensitive to the responsibilities that come with the profession.
Jenny is mindful of the duties that accompany the creation of structures and says, “Architecture, creativity and art are very disciplined endeavours and draw heavily on personal and emotional resources. We can put something into the world – that is what we have to offer.”
WHAT MAKES JMA SPECIAL:
We specialise in customised, crafted design, nothing is standard – everything is exceptional! Jenny has an intrinsic architectural technique, yet she is adept at collaborating with her clients, at establishing a design dialogue that ensures that their needs and desires are captured by the built form. Jenny has immense attention to detail and is a perfectionist who will ensure quality of work. She is not afraid to get her hands dirty and will be on site every week to give it special attention and make sure everything goes according to plan, to deal with any on-site complications ensuring the design is not compromised.
Our Architecutral services include a full scope of works which will run from the design process through to construction and completion. This process would include:
- Design based meetings where we work with you to create a design that suits your personal taste and needs.
- Site Analysis - recommendations and studies
- Conceptual development, renders and sketches
- Drawings and sketches of room layouts, interior design and detail design drawings.
- Appointing any necessary structural engineers, lighting specialists or building contractors etc
- Applications to council, council drawings and documentation
- Acting as the principal agent to manage and see the project through to completion.
- All admin and contract documentation